AIM
Vriaeliss

stick wars episode 1 stick wars episode 1

where'd you get that background music track??

I like it, and hope to see more! What's the name of the track you used as background music? I've been trying to find it, and I don't know what it's called!!

College University pt 1 College University pt 1

I loved it!

Hey, I'm in college now, and I watched this before my high school graduation, and then watching the next episode, I yearned to get to college more and more each day!

I can't wait for episode three!

Eskimo Bob 24 Eskimo Bob 24

nifty!

This was an intersting addition to the Eskimo Bob series! I love the whole series! Would've been cooler in color I think. The scene with the Carviar was damned funny! I look forward to more episodes of their childhood! I love the increased amount of dialogue too, but don't overdo it!

Jammin Jammin

not bad

one thing you gotta do is fix your loader so that the play button doesn't show until it's loaded. I dunno... bob marley's great and all, but this movie didn't seem to be in the spirit of this song. The characters didn't groove enough to the music. overall, it's decent.

Brad324 responds:

fixed ;)

Quest for the Holy Grail Quest for the Holy Grail

Monty Python!!!

This is a great tribute to Monty Python!! could use a little more work, but the simple fact of the matter is, it's MONTY PYTHON!!! Thus, It's good by me!

Eskimo Bob 13 (EBZ) Eskimo Bob 13 (EBZ)

This movie is awesome!

Man! This is probably one of the best Eskimo Bob episodes. I love the entire series, and I recommend that everyone should see the whole series! I can't wait for more to come out! All my friends got a real laugh outta this one! Keep it up Alan!